Friday, December 7, 2012

Game drawing


Game Drawing 
     My final piece turned out very good I think. I put alot of effort and detail in my final drawing and it ended up turning out all right. My piece was very successful because I like how it turned out and it looks exactly like the real photograph it was drawn from. I had straight lines and was able to draw it correctly in two- point perspective.
     The water color was one thing that didnt turn out exactly how I wanted it to. I painted the game board a little too dark with watercolor, It began to look better as i drew over it with colored pencil. The most difficult part in this drawing was lining up the little details on the game board in two point perspective. It took a while, but i eventually got the hang of it.
     If i were to do this project over again, I would be lighter with the water color. that is pretty much the only thing i would change about my project.
     I would say this is probably one the most important pieces ive drawn. it taught me a lot about one point, two point perspective and straightness and lines. Now that i know how to draw in perspective, i can add more detail and make any drawing more interesting. I also learned that the little details do mean alot in a simple drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment